Price Match Promise
With our Price Match Promise you’re getting the right price on Toyota approved tires. When your tires are installed at Bel-Air Toyota, you will have peace of mind knowing the job was done by our certified Toyota technicians. Book your service appointment with the Bel-Air Toyota team to ensure you’re getting the right tires at the right price!
Why should I purchase winter tires?
When temperatures drop below +7C, it’s recommended that you install your winter tires. So why should you do it? We’re glad you asked!
- Cold surfaces can provide less traction, even in dry conditions.
- Winter tires are made from softer rubber compounds to be more flexible during lower temperatures. This increases traction in even the worst driving conditions.
- Winter tires are designed with deeper treads to maximize the number of biting elements that touch the ground, while still allowing snow and rain to be cleared away through every revolution.
- Alignment plays an important role in both winter tire life and driving stability. Even a little bump against a curb or pothole can affect alignment or damage tires. If you feel your Toyota pulling to the side or shaking, have it looked at by a certified Toyota technician.
- Studies show that winter tires consistently shorten stopping distance during winter conditions. This is very important, especially when you consider that the difference between a close call and an accident is often just a matter of inches.
- None of the above means anything without quality brand tires that are properly installed. Toyota carries 15 authorized brands of tires, and our trained technicians know your Toyota better than anyone else.