The 2017 Toyota Highlander offers style and convenience for your active family with a wide range of available options including 7 passenger SUV and 8 passenger SUV models, all-wheel drive (AWD) or front-wheel drive (FWD) drivetrains, and standard features such as touchscreen display audio, and backup camera. For all of the benefits of a Highlander crossover SUV and even greater fuel efficiency, consider the Toyota Highlander Hybrid.
Standard features include
- Toyota Safety SenseTM P
- 295-hp, 3.5L, 6-cylinder Direct Injection Engine and 8-speed Automatic Transmission
- 6-speaker, 6.1” Touchscreen Audio with Bluetooth®, Backup Camera, and SIRI Eyes-Free
- Dual Zone Climate Control
- Seating for 8 with Plush Fabric Front Captain’s Chairs and 2nd and 3rd Row Benches
- Front Wheel Drive with Hill-start Assist Control